05 Feb Dryers Are The #4 Cause Of Preventable Household Fires!
Dryer fires are caused as lint and dust build up in your dryer vent, restricting airflow and causing a build-up of heat.
With our Dryer Vent Cleaning, you don’t have to be another statistic. This service includes the removal of build-up, as well as removing larger obstructions, such as toys and birds’ nests that are difficult for homeowners to reach. Give us a call if:
- Your laundry is taking longer to dry.
- You get a “flow” or other error messages on your dryer.
- Your dryer gets extremely hot when running.
- You have not had your dryer vent cleaned in more than one year.
- Never run your dryer while you are out of the house or even worse when you are asleep.
- Clean the lint trap/filter after every load.
- Use a lint brush or vacuum attachment to remove accumulated lint from under the lint trap and other accessible places on a periodic basis.