How do I know I need to clean my air ducts?
- Are you noticing that your house seems dustier, or do you notice dark lines in your carpet along your baseboards? We call these filtration lines, which are caused by poor airflow or air quality.
- Are you or anyone else in your home having problems with breathing, allergies, asthma, or other respiratory issues?
- Have you recently had work done to your homes, such as remodeling projects involving sheetrock dust or sawdust?
If I notice mold, can you clean that?
- Unfortunately, the mold must be remediated by a remediation company first, then we will be able to clean the air ducts in your home.
How often should I change my air filters? And does the type of filter matter?
- It is better to use a simple and inexpensive filter, and change it monthly than to put more strain on your system with a thick filter thinking you can change it less often.
Can you clean my older style metal box air ducts?
- Our system is designed for use with flex ductwork and cannot be used to clean metal box-style ductwork.
Can you clean my exhaust fan ducts in my bathrooms?
- Our system is designed only to be used with the main HVAC ductwork, and we do not use it for exhaust fans.
My home was just recently built, and everything should be new. Why am I having troubles with air quality?
- Oftentimes during construction, there are issues with sanding dust, sawdust, and other construction debris such as nails, drywall, etc. that make it down into the ductwork and cause air quality issues. Our process is used to extract that dust and debris to clear your system.